Today, BFGoodrich® Tires announced its 20-member lineup for its 2013 Team BFGoodrich roster.
Created in 2008, Team BFGoodrich comprises an elite group of motorsports superstars, key industry partners, market influencers and enthusiasts who all share the BFGoodrich Tires passion for driving and for everything on four wheels.
This diverse group of auto enthusiasts represents various aspects of the automotive industry, including on- and off-road racing, rock crawling, custom car building and engineering. Working together, Team BFGoodrich members will bring their experience and enthusiasm to the brand while BFGoodrich Tires continues to advance its product line to help further improve their driving performance.
"BFGoodrich Tires has once again brought together the top individuals in a variety of racing and custom automotive disciplines to be part of our 2013 Team BFGoodrich," said Duane Thomas, brand communications manager at BFGoodrich Tires. "We are excited to bring in some new members and continue our relationship with many others. We anticipate a great year working with these team members and bringing success to our collective brands."
The members of 2013 Team BFGoodrich:
- Andrew Caddell - TORC Pro Lite
- Andrew Comrie-Picard - Rally America
- Andy McMillin - SCORe Trophy Truck
- Brad Lovell - TORC Pro Lite, Ultra4 Rock Racing
- Brian Finch - Founder - American Street Car Series/Owner Hot Rod Transformations
- Bryce Menzies - SCORe Trophy Truck, TORC Pro 2
- Bud Brutsman - BCII Productions
- Carl Nadeau - Canadian Auto Journalist and Driving Instructor
- Dan McKeever - Miller Ford Performance Driving School Lead Instructor
- Daniel McMillin - SCORe Trophy Truck
- David Higgins - Rally America
- Del Albright - Blue Ribbon Coalition
- John Williams - Miller Motorsports Park Raptor School
- Kyle Tucker - Detroit Speed
- Lonny Childress - Gateway Classic Mustangs
- Rob MacCachren - SCORe Trophy Truck, BITD Trick Truck, TORC Pro 2 & 4, LOORRS Pro 2 & 4
- Rich Minga - Hollywood Stuntman and Precision Driver
- Rod Hall - SCORe Desert Racing, Rod Hall Racing
- Roger Lovell - Ultra 4 Rock Racing
- Terry earwood - Skip Barber Racing School
Team BFGoodrich members and BFGoodrich Tires support each other through a variety of initiatives, including media outreach, advertising and event presence. For an updated list of the motorsport events and activities in which Team BFGoodrich members will be participating, visit the BFGoodrich Tires website at www.bfgoodrichtires.com or its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bfgoodrichtires.
BFGoodrich Tires is dedicated to providing high performance tires for those who have a passion for driving in virtually any environment. Combining technical expertise with 50 years of motorsports experience, BFGoodrich delivers tires for a full range of driving experiences from ultra-high performance street to off-road terrain with one common theme – extreme performance. Come upgrade your performance with BFGoodrich and see where our tires can take you at www.BFGoodrichTires.com, www.BFGoodrichRacing.com, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @BFGoodrichTires.